The Innovative Solutions Consortium* is pleased to announce that the following keynotes and judges have been confirmed…
- Gov. Terry McAuliffe, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Dr. David A. Bray, 2015 Eisenhower Fellow and Chief Information Officer of the Federal Communications Commission
- Dr. Eric Williams, Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools
- Dr. Kevin Brown, Chief Scientist, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
- Dr. Ali Eskandrian, Dean of George Washington University’s Virginia’s Science & Technology Campus
- Rob Powell, Cyber Security Program Manager, National Aeronautic and Space Administration (NASA), Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Eric Hornberger, Chairman of the Loudoun County School Board
- Heather Pospichel, People Strategy and Excellence, National Security Group, Microsoft Corporation
- Rick Gordon, Managing Partner/Venture Capital Investor at MACH 37 Cyber Security Accelerator
- Martin Kaszubowski, Executive Director of Old Dominion University’s Enterprise Center for Innovation
- David Ihrie, Chief Technology Officer, Center for Innovative Technology
- Hassane Bouhia, Verizon Corporate Strategy and Development Executive, Internet of Things
The list of VIPs who are scheduled to attend will be announced shortly, but the list will reflect the diversity of the Washington DC Metro Community in representing leaders in academia, industry, associations, and governement.
Applications are still being accepted from Industry Technologists!
Read about what types of solutions LCPS is looking for, and apply to be considered as a Finalist in this spectacular event. Deadline is August 21st.
With 1000 people coming to this event, you will want to be part of the action on Oct 22nd…Sign up to attend or sponsor the LCPS Challenge TODAY!
For more information please see the previous post on the LCPS challenge!
*Zofia is a proud member of the Innovative Solutions Consortium